NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Youngstown School continues to accept registrations in both the Community and Logos programs. We also accept resident students who have newly moved into the Youngstown School’s attendance area and David Thomas King School's attendance area, for the regular and Logos program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enroll in another Division school with space in planned classes.
If you register for Kindergarten or are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
Looking for more information about Youngstown? Contact 780-489-4600 or read more below!
We are still accepting new registrations!
Overflow designated school for David Thomas King
Youngstown School is an overflow designated school for David Thomas King School. If your child is part of the lottery process at David Thomas King School and is not selected to attend the school, they will be able to attend our school.
Resident attendance area students from the David Thomas King School should enroll at their designated school first if they wish to be part of the lottery process and be placed on the callback list. If families do not want to be part of the lottery process, they can choose to register or pre-enroll directly at David Thomas King School. Siblings of students who will be returning to the school the following year will also be able to attend our school as well.
More information about the lottery process is available on the Edmonton Public Schools website.
If you have additional questions about this process, please call our office at
Want to register for Transportation services to Youngstown for Sept 2024? Click -----> this link.<-----
- If you are applying for transportation for our Regular Program, please indicate Regular when asked "What program is your child accepted into?"
- If you are applying for transportation for our Logos Program, please indicate Alternative when asked "What program is your child accepted into?"
Transportation/Busing Requests must be made before June 1, 2024.
Have questions about Transportation? See the EPSB Transportation page.
The communities of Kinglet and Big Lake are designated for Winterburn School. Transportation will not be available for these communities.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enroll on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.
- Registration opens February 1, 2024
- Children born in 2019 are eligible to register for Kindergarten for September 2024. Children younger than this will not be considered.
- We will accomodate all students that reside in our attendance area first.
- Applicants from outside our attendance area all have an equal chance of obtaining a space within a program as long as they apply before March 22, 2024 and there is available space.
Logos Christian Alternative Program
Please fill out your new Logos Society Membership and Parent Commitment Form online (click here). Your membership form helps us keep you up-to-date on important news and events about the Logos Christian Program. And your membership fees help provide for advertising, website hosting, Grade 6 farewell gifts, teacher resources and other program costs. Memberships will take effect in October.
Logos enrolment information 2024-2025
Logos FOIP Form:
Help us promote the Logos Christian Program by filling out the LOGOS Society FOIP form.
Want to register for Transportation services to Youngstown's Logos Program for Sept 2024? Click -----> this link.<-----
- If you are applying for transportation for our Logos Program, when asked "What program is your child accepted into?", please indicate Alternative.
Interested in registering in our Logos Program? If you are a current EPSB student, select Youngstown in the "Next Year" tab found in SchoolZone between February 1 and March 22 or, if you are new to EPSB, register online.
Would you like to learn more about Youngstown or our Logos Program?
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Give us a call (780-489-4600).