The Logos Christian Alternative Program provides a non-denominational Christian education that supports students in achieving their academic goals and spiritual growth.
- Develop academic skills while integrating biblical principles into all areas of study
- Learn about Christian values, morals and beliefs
- Increased understanding of the Christian faith
- Development of spirituality through self-reflection and prayer
- Development of citizenship and leadership skills
- Program delivery
- Ongoing study of the bible, its principles and its relevance in today’s society
- Daily prayer, scripture memorization and devotions integrated into classroom learning
The program focuses on the principles of loving God and one another, a commitment to Christ's teachings, and an understanding that we are ultimately responsible to God for our actions. This environment is created through:
- Weekly chapels for students (Mondays at 9:00 a.m.)
- Parents who pray with students in their classes - Fridays at 8:45 a.m. All parents are welcome to attend
Learn more about:
Logos Christian programming or the Edmonton Logos Society.