The Leader in Me and Student Leadership
Leader in Me process is fully utilised for all students from Kindergarten to grade six and develops the essential life skills and characteristics students need in order to thrive.
The Leader in Me is designed to be integrated into our curriculum and everyday life. It will be part of our culture, gaining momentum and producing improved results year after year, benefiting our students in the following ways:
· Developing students who have the skills and self-confidence to succeed as leaders
· Decreases discipline referrals.
· Teaches and develops character and leadership through existing core curriculum.
· Improves academic achievement.
· Raises levels of accountability and engagement among both parents and staff.